Evaluation advice and support
The staff at the APCRC are able to offer individualised support and advice to those who wish to undertake an evaluation. We have five top tips for those about to start an evaluation, these are:
- it is never to early to start planning your evaluation
- set clear aims and objectives
- ask yourself ‘what question am I trying to answer?’
- ask APCRC for advice and support at the earliest opportunity
- share your findings to make sure they have an impact on patient care.
This website contains various tools that can help you to plan, do, review and assess your evaluation. By using these tools you can be confident that you are planning your evaluation thoroughly and in the most appropriate way.
For advice and support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org